Jai Hind: - I Specially Need Comments on Following questions and later I will add top answers on this website with your name and specifications of your answer, So be reliable to your answer and let the world know about India:
- Why are you proud to be an Indian?
- What Makes you love India like crazy?
- Do you think that Saying Mera Bharat Mahan is enough?
Answer at Comments below_
Let the world know about real India:
According the facts book of India and online Research, we have found some facts which you may really want to know:
More than 3.22 Million Indians are working in America.
- 38% of Doctors in America are Indians
- 12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
- 36% of NASA employees are Indians.
- 34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians.
- 28% of IBM employees are Indians.
- 17% of INTEL employees are Indians.
- 13% of XEROX employees are Indians.
All of above facts were published in a German Magazine, which world history facts.
- India has invented the Number system.
- Aryabhatta Invented Zero.
- The world’s first university was established Takshila in 700BC. There were more than 10,500 students from all over the world who studied more than 60 subjects.
- The University of Nalanda was built in the 4th century BC. It was one of the greatest achievements of India in education.
- Sanskrit is the mother of all European languages. It is also most suitable language for computer software reported in Forbes magazine, July 1987.
- Ayurveda is developed by Indians and known as earliest school of medicine. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 25000 years ago.
- India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in early 17th century.
- The art of Navigation was born in the River Sindh 6000 years ago.
- The world navy is taken from Sanskrit ‘Nou’.
- Bhaskaracharya an Indian calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer smart. Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: 5th century (365.258756484 Days).
- Budhayana first calculated the value of pi, and also explained the concept of Pythagorean Theorem in 6th century. It’s all been founded by Budhayana before the European mathematicians algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India.
- The largest used number is Tera 1012 (10 to the power of 12). Sridhanaracharya found these equations in the 11th century.
- According to the Gemological Institute of Ameraica, up until 1896, India was the only source for diamonds to the world.
- According to Saka King ruradaman I of 150 CE a beautiful lake called ‘Sudarshana’ was constructed on the hills of Raivataka during the Chanddragupta Maurya’s time.
- Chess (Also known as Shatranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India.
- The place value system and the decimal system were developed in India in 100 BC. India also established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization).
And so on...the list is endless...
We Just need to see at the glimpse of Great India that it really have, if it is not, then it means that we are not working up to the potentials and need something more to make India shine once again. Lets make India ever shining and inspiring country.
Thanks for your attention...Give your Comments